Kansas Department of Revenue Customer Service Center Registration
- Do not use something that is easily guessed
- The more complex your password is, the more secure it is, use the meter to help you pick a more secure password.
- Passwords should contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Passwords should not contain your name, email, dictionary words, or simple patterns.
- New passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and there is no limit to how long they can be.
- You can use sentences, songs, phrases, and poems combined with numbers or symbols to make your password more complex.
- Don't use a password you have used before.
If you forget or need to reset your password, we will ask you to answer the question that you select below.
If you choose "Other" for your security question, please make your own security question below.