List of account types available in Kansas Customer Service Center:

Bingo tax
Consumer's compensating use tax
Corporate income tax
Dealer licensing
Driver's education
Driver's license
Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
    Driver control fee
    Placard cards
    Royalty fee
    Title fee
Franchise tax
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Mineral fuel tax
Miscellaneous taxes
    Cigarette and tobacco
    Liquor drink
    Liquor enforcement
Motor carrier property tax
Motor fuel tax
Personal income tax (payments only)
Privilege tax
Retailer's compensating use tax
Retailer's sales tax
Withholding tax


Close this window to exit the Help page.