Tax Delinquencies Search

Note: This tax delinquency list does not include all types of warrants filed by the Kansas Department of Revenue.

Not Included Here: Warrants filed by the Division of Motor Vehicles, or the Division of Property Valuation (Property Tax).

Name and Address County Tax Type(s) Total Amount Due District Court Case Number

Back to the main warrants page

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I get off the list?
    To have your name removed from the list, you must pay the updated amount of the warrant in certified funds. To remove your name at a later date and
    to suspend the collection process, you may make payment arrangements. Contact Civil Tax Enforcement at 785-296-6124 for the current pay-off amount.

  • What are my payment options?
    KDOR accepts payment by personal or certified check, money order, credit card or cash. To make payment arrangements or
    for additional payment options, contact Civil Tax Enforcement at 785-296-6124.

  • Where can I view and purchase items seized by KDOR?
    To view and bid on items seized for nonpayment of taxes, visit auction company United Country - Mid West eServices at (opens in a new window). Civil Tax Enforcement has contracted with this McPherson-based auction company to provide statewide services.