Kansas Department of Revenue Customer Service Center Registration
Name and Contact Information
Please enter the Business Name of your company or your Personal name.
Email and Login
- Do not use something that is easily guessed
- The more complex your password is, the more secure it is, use the meter to help you pick a more secure password.
- Passwords should contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Passwords should not contain your name, email, dictionary words, or simple patterns.
- New passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and there is no limit to how long they can be.
- You can use sentences, songs, phrases, and poems combined with numbers or symbols to make your password more complex.
- Don't use a password you have used before.
If you forget or need to reset your password, we will ask you to answer the question that you select below.
Your answer can be a word or a phrase from 3 to 32 alphanumeric characters in length.