Renewing your registration involves four simple
- Step 1: Enter your alpha numeric PIN and vehicle year
- Step 2: Verify vehicle information
- Step 3: Select and Enter payment information
- Step 4: Receive authorization/confirmation
- Step 5: Choose to receive your vehicle registration by email
Notice: When you complete this transaction, your receipt, decal and/or license
plate will be mailed within ten days from your local county treasurer's
motor vehicle office. Motor vehicles cannot be legally operated without a
current decal and/or plate.
motor vehicle records is restricted pursuant to the Driver's Privacy
Protection Act of 1994, as amended. The Driver's Privacy Protection
Act authorizes you, as the owner of this vehicle, access to this
information. Consequently, by entering the PIN you are declaring you are
the owner listed for this vehicle.
Only vehicles that are eligible for online renewal are assigned a PIN.
Please DO NOT contact your treasurer's office to obtain a PIN.