An official State of Kansas government website.
Here's how you know.
The .gov means it's official.
A .gov website belongs to an official goverment organization in the United States.
The site is secure.
The https:// or lock icon ensures you're safely connected to the website and any information you provide is encrypted.
* Required Information
Please enter the following information to verify that you have a valid Kansas driver's
license or nondriver's identification card.
Please enter the following information about you.
1. I am a citizen of the United States.
2. I will be 18 years of age on or before election day.
3. I am a resident of the state of Kansas.
4. I have not been convicted of a felony; or if I have been convicted of a felony, I have completed the terms of my sentence and my civil rights have been restored.
Edit Voter Eligibility Information
Date of Birth:
Driver's License or Nondriver's ID Number:
Edit License Information
Is your mailing address different than your residence address?
Has your voting address changed since you last registered to vote?
Daytime Phone Number:
Edit Personal Information
* Check the box below if you agree with the following statement.
I agree under penalty of perjury that I am a United States citizen and Kansas Resident, I will be 18 years old before the next election, and if convicted of a felony, my rights have been restored. I have abandoned my former residence and/or other name.
The signature on your driver's license will be added to your voter registration application.